Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello World!!

Hello World!! I am so excited about this, but I am also a little reserved!! Blogging is a way in which to fully put myself all the way out there and let you all in my life!! I do, however, think that God will use this blog for bigger things than I can even phathom, and that is really what I am shooting for!!
Now for a little about me!!
I am Brittany, and I am the mother of two beyond precious boys, Stephen and Carson!! Also, I am married to the man that God picked for me, and he just so happens to be a pastor!!  Joe pastors Grace Baptist Church-Gastonia, NC.  I never knew exactly what I was getting myself into when I married Joe!!  I knew that it would be different from typical marriages because we were in even more of a fishbowl.  People look at us and have different expectations of us because we are pastor and pastor's wife, but believe it or not, we are exactly like you!! We are tempted and fall short every day!!
Along with the fishbowl palace that I live in, I also get to experience the most wonderful things!! I get to hear first hand, and most times first, the victories!! From the cancer crusaders who are taking down that dreaded disease to the children coming to know the same Christ that I do as their personal Savior, I get the chance to celebrate with them, and that is just about the best part of life!!
As difficult or easy as my life may appear, I just feel so blessed!! My family and I have so many supporters and fans in our corners, and we feel your prayers!! We are so thankful for every one of you who give us words of encouragement and prayers of support!! We love you all so much, and each and every one of you out there have shaped who I am and who I am becoming!! We thank the Lord everyday for you, so keep those prayers going!! :) Until next time....(ps give me some feedback please!!)

2 comments: